Heavenly Father, I praise and worship You. I cover ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopefull77

Humble Servant of All
Heavenly Father, I praise and worship You. I cover myself and ### with the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ as our protection. I pray that the blessed Holy Spirit would enable me during this time of prayer. I take a stand against all the workings of satan that would hinder my prayers. I address myself only to the True and Living God. I reject any involvement of satan in my thoughts and words. satan, I command you, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, to leave mine and ###'s presence with all your demons. I bring the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ between you and me, I bring the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ between you and ### For greater is He that lives within us than you who lives in the world!
 
Dear Lord,

I lift up this christian and ### for protection. I lift up this person's prayer. Praise Jesus You are our protector you cover us with your wings.

You are greater and more powerful than Satan! 1 John 4:4 "You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world."

Thank you that you are so faithful and will never forsake us! We feel your presence with our praise and our singing! Thank you Lord for being with these christians. I pray they will know you more and more.

In Jesus Name

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise and worship you for all the blessings and love you've shown me. I place my job contract to be extended this coming June in your hands. Hear my prayer ooh Lord. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
391
Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
200
Dear Father God, Your Word says that nothing is impossible for You if it is according to Your loving will. I want to share a vision that has been in my heart for a long time. I believe there will be a beautiful day when many brothers and sisters will be on the hills, in the valleys, and by the...
Replies
8
Views
432
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,321
Messages
16,821,166
Members
651,323
Latest member
Galathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom