I want everyone who reads this come into an ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter AndyJou
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want everyone to pray for my son ### to grow 6 feet tall. He is ### years old. I believe nothing is Impossible by my God. He has always been there for me and he will fulfill my hearts desire. I praise him and thank him for hearing my prayer. Amen ###
Replies
5
Views
224
I pray that everyone who reads these prayers to be blessed... to be covered with the blood of Christ, to be blessed, to be shown their gifts in Christ, to have the ability to hear the Lord's voice, for wisdom and revelation from the Holy Spirit, for happiness and healthiness in Jesus mighty...
Replies
8
Views
257
Hallelujah, I want everyone to help me thank the Lord for the glorious thing He has done in my life. I came on this platform and placed a request before the Lord, He being so good and kind towards us always has answered my prayer. I requested in ### this prayer and it was fulfilled in ###. I...
Replies
6
Views
502
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,321
Messages
16,821,166
Members
651,323
Latest member
Galathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom