Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
Hi, I ask you to pray for me to get closer to God and his will for me. I turned my life over to Christ not very long ago, and I don't know how to get closer to God and live his will for me.

Thank You
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please am asking you for prayers for Myself and my son ### and my daughter ### , my son dad passed away a month ago and his other baby mother don’t want to give my son nothing and they are trying to fight me spiritually, please I am asking for prayer for me and my son , I am All they have now...
Replies
12
Views
579
hi my cat has a sort of abscess near his butt and got it drained today but since it was so severe there are many stressful things about this process and how we don’t know if it will get worse. i guess im just asking for a prayer that will help heal my cat, aleve his pain and help give me and my...
Replies
13
Views
206
This week is critical. I still have no car, no money to get car fixed, much less money for a down payment on a car. I made it to my ###th birthday, but in all honesty, by next week, I could lose my motel room (especially since they raised the summer rates by more than $### a week), my storage...
Replies
12
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,321
Messages
16,821,166
Members
651,323
Latest member
Galathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom