We leave in a world, where the broken ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

doing good

Servant of All
We leave in a world, where the broken heart is commonplace. There is someone who came to heal the broken heart. His name is Jesus. John 3:16 says for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. I pray for people to give their heart to Jesus and he will never disappoint. God is calling them to accept Jesus as their lord and savior. I pray that they choose to live for Christ. In Jesus name amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ecclesiastes 4:1: Again I looked and saw all the oppression that was taking place under the sun: I saw the tears of the oppressed— and they have no comforter; power was on the side of their oppressors— and they have no comforter. An...
Replies
7
Views
181
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ecclesiastes 4:1: Again I looked and saw all the oppression that was taking place under the sun: I saw the tears of the oppressed— and they have no comforter; power was on the side of their oppressors— and they have no comforter. An...
Replies
8
Views
205
Father God, Holy Spirit, Lord Jesus Christ, my life is at your feet. I will not let my faith be shake. Help me to let go and let God and not fear or worry. Forgive us for our sins and give us strength, courage, and strengthen our faith and give faith where it is lacking. I pray for all here...
Replies
11
Views
549
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,268
Messages
16,820,702
Members
651,298
Latest member
Slaeryelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom