Lord we leave in ### days, please show us and give us a way, still praying without ceasing

Praise God, Amen, Holy Spirit please possess and guide us all according to the will of our Lord Jesus Christ, Father God. In Jesus name I pray& Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit, I am still praying without ceasing letting nothing shake my faith in You. There are ### job possibilities and I ask you to show me clearly, my life is at your feet if one is where you want me and if it pleases you, let me be able to help others and work with people if...
Replies
6
Views
298
Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ I am still praying without ceasing and I believe in only Father God who gave his only son Jesus Christ our Savior who suffered so much It was without sin and died for our sin on the cross and one Father God resurrected son Jesus Christ from the tomb after...
Replies
8
Views
386
Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit, Please intercede, strengthen my faith, take away my fear and worry and anxiety and forgive me as that is a sin, but we will have to leave if there is no more aid and if I cannot get one of the many jobs I have applied for sometime this week to make enough money for rent...
Replies
9
Views
515
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,325
Messages
16,798,317
Members
649,856
Latest member
Kyrooldarlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom