Abba Father I ask that you open my Red ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Nathansalways

Servant of All
Abba Father I ask that you open my Red Sea today and overthrow all my enemies and roadblocks coming against my financial breakthrough. Father I come to you asking for a financial miracle if my ### months rent due tomorrow and for a job today needed immediately m-f full time. My daughter also needs a laptop for her class and this is mandatory for tomorrow. Father with man it looks impossible but with you ALL things are possible. Father I believe help my unbelief. Thank You Father
 
dear lord i pray that you hear this plea and answer this prayer in jesus name amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m in the wilderness and feel abandoned. “Ravenous wolves” seek to destroy my career, finances, and housing. Abba Father! In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth intercede in my behalf, please! The ones that I trusted have betrayed me. The ones that I diligently worked for abused me. I’m...
Replies
8
Views
286
Abba Father I come before You and I thank You for my brothers and sisters who can see ### and I love each other, thank You Holy Spirit, that ### listened to You yesterday and ministered to a homeless couple on our church parking lot over by the dumpsters. ### is always an on schedule man and he...
Replies
5
Views
375
Abba Father I know you hear me and will answer give me the strength while I wait. Abba my rent is due next weekend and I need to provide the amount needed and money for bills and food. I feel so tired and I don't know what to do. I believe you will deliver me. Amen
Replies
7
Views
439
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,255
Messages
16,820,598
Members
651,285
Latest member
Spaularian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom