Prayer For Guidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
Will you please pray for God to guide me and show me, what I need to do about this whole situation concerning me and ###.
 
dear lord i pray that you hear this plea and answer this prayer in jesus name amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a particularly obnoxious college whose outward behave towards other really gets to me and Im having great diffulty removing myself from the situation and ignoring her without addressing her about her behaviour.
Replies
11
Views
225
My friend always says that he doesn't know. He always seems uncertain about many things, but he is so intelligent and talented. He shows confidence outwardly, but holds anxiety inside. Please pray with me for ###. Lord, I lift up my friend to You today. You see the fog and the confusion he is...
Replies
10
Views
152
before anything, thank you for hearing my prayers I am really thankful, tonight I ask about my mind not to overthink guide me on the right ,also please let me earn enough money to fix my teeth , also guide my friend she's lost also I feel like a bad person earlier that's why I am saying sorry ...
Replies
13
Views
61
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,255
Messages
16,820,586
Members
651,284
Latest member
Wrauwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom