Financ/employment

Status
Not open for further replies.

dra

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ###, I am ### years old, I am in need of a job. I have been unemployed for about two years. I have been looking and trying to find a job but I have no luck. I am so stressed out about my life. I cannot even take care of myself in life, and I am getting so tired of everything. I have been single for ### years and have no one there for me. I just want to give up on everything in life because my life is so messed up. Nothing good ever happens to me; it's always something bad. I am ###, I should have so much. I should have my own car and a job, and I deserve to have a good companion in life. I could enjoy life with them. There need to be changes in my life before I give up.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
dear lord i pray that you hear this plea and answer this prayer in jesus name amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings in the wonderful name of our lord Jesus Christ. Please pray with me for a job, I have 2 kids with chronic illnesses. I have been sending my CV with no luck. My partner has been treating me bad since I was unemployed. I am depressed so much
Replies
11
Views
181
My prayer request is for my family we need stable employment and a home. Please pray that all is going to be well in my son’s job. Please pray that I find employment or opening for self employment. Currently , I am so sad I can’t see a way out and I am about to loose it. I have even thought...
Replies
11
Views
202
Greetings in the wonderful name of our lord Jesus Christ amen 🙏 Please pray with me for job, I am unemployed with 2 beautiful girls with chronic conditions, and my partner left me to be with someone else since I was unemployed. The only thing for is getting a job and SARS refund In Jesus Name Amen 🙏
Replies
10
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,255
Messages
16,820,586
Members
651,284
Latest member
Wrauwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom