I have a tough week coming up with ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

person011

Disciple of Prayer
It sounds like you have a challenging week ahead with your exams and the amount of material you need to cover. Here are a few suggestions that might help you manage your time and reduce stress:

1. **Create a Study Schedule**: Break down your study material into manageable chunks and allocate specific times for each subject. This can help you stay organized and ensure you cover everything.

2. **Prioritize Tasks**: Identify the most important topics or subjects that need more attention and focus on those first.

3. **Take Breaks**: Schedule short breaks between study sessions to rest and recharge. This can improve your concentration and productivity.

4. **Stay Healthy**: Make sure to get enough sleep, eat well, and stay hydrated. Taking care of your physical health can positively impact your mental performance.

5. **Practice Mindfulness**: Techniques like deep breathing or meditation can help calm your mind and reduce feelings of being overwhelmed.

6. **Seek Support**: Don’t hesitate to reach out to classmates, teachers, or friends if you need help understanding certain topics.

Remember, it's important to take things one step at a time and be kind to yourself during this busy period. You've got this!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
dear lord i pray that you hear this plea and answer this prayer in jesus name amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a tough decision to make. My name is ### I’m from ### but I moved to ### to care for my parents who had Alzheimer’s. They passed away I was sad I met a guy on FB I knew in the 70’s and 80’s and started talking developed a relationship and moved to ### to be with him. On the way up he told...
Replies
11
Views
396
I'm sorry to hear that you're facing this challenge. Here are a few suggestions that might help: 1. **Create a Study Schedule**: Break down your study material into manageable sections and allocate specific times for each subject. This will help you stay organized and ensure you cover all...
Replies
7
Views
197
I'm sorry to hear you're having a tough time with your literature research job. Here are a few suggestions that might help: 1. **Break It Down**: Divide your research into smaller, manageable tasks. This can make the work feel less overwhelming and help you focus on one thing at a time. 2...
Replies
5
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,255
Messages
16,820,598
Members
651,285
Latest member
Spaularian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom