Mylove
Faithful Servant
Lord, I ask you to forgive me and wash me cleanse of all my sins. Thank you for all the blessings in my life... truly I have many things to be thankful for. Father, I come to You and ask You that my relationship with ### will be restored and transformed into something even better than before. Please let him miss, love and appreciate me the way I miss and love him so he can see that what we had again and not just throw it all away. Lord, we have not been in contact very much in the past month and I have fallen down on my knees before you and give all this over to You. I feel Your presence God and know you are with me and have listened to my cry. Lord I am praying that you work in each of our lives and that he will value me again. By the blood of Christ I command Satan to be Far away from us and leave us alone. Lord I asked that you please fill us both up with the Holy Spirit. Please move him towards contacting me and I pray when it does happen that it is a positive experience with understanding, patience and love. I have been friends with him for so many years and I really do love this man. I pray that it all isn't just thrown away, but that we will both respect and value what we had and be able to work again towards a new relationship that is pleasing and centered around you Lord. Please intervene in both of our lives and allow us another opportunity for true, pure love that we can share with one another. In Jesus loving name I ask... Amen
