Sworm
Prayer Partner
I need prayer, I am feeling discouraged about myself, and true love finding me, and being a wife someday. I desire to be married, and have been in my time of singleness for almost ### years, and sometimes I am content with it, and other times, I am frustrated. I want to make the right decisions, and continue to keep myself pure until marriage, but I almost feel like will this really change things for me. I haven't had a date in a while, and now that I have turned over into this purity, waiting for marriage state it just seems worse. I have a friend who I care for and love a lot, but he doesn't see me as the wife for him, and I am just getting a little frustrated with all of this, almost all my friends have found love, relationships, and marriage, and I'm still the single one. It's unfair, I know God has a purpose for all this, I just wish he would reveal it to me, so I can feel better.
