Please help me pray that my ### would have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcn.dlj

Humble Prayer Partner
Please help me pray that my parents would have a lot of prospects that would like to buy their house at the price my parents are offering, so my parents will be able to save for their retirement and enjoy life.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Scripture assures us that the Lord hears our cries. And God is ALWAYS working things out TOWARD the good. Whatever situation we are in, we can KNOW that God is watching and working. We aren't promised a
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters, I come to you in urgent prayer. Needed my boss ### is a wonderful guy and he wants to demote me because I forgot to clock out. I pray in the name of Jesus that he would see my situation and help me learn from this and grow in the workspace and that God would defend me from...
Replies
12
Views
496
asking for orayers for my children protection and healing from sickness. we have been sick one after another, their body is still young to bear all the medicine i pray for God’s healing power over them and asking for jesus’ guidance and protectiin over them . i dont know why we always get sick ...
Replies
8
Views
334
i’m struggling with my addiction. It’s been very hard for me to stop completely this time around. Lord Jesus, I really need your help Lord Jesus I really need your hand to heal my love Lord Jesus I need you to heal my health and just heal me. Lord Jesus, I’ve been trying to stop smoking for at...
Replies
12
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,250
Messages
16,820,527
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom