Please pray for my husband ###. He has been ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter wulan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wulan

Guest
Please pray for my husband ###. He has been having an affair and I am trying to save our marriage.
 
I place a hedge of thorns around this marriage and bind satan from any further destruction. I pray that hearts are healed and blinders are removed. Please break the chains satan has on the wayward spouse and bring them back home. If there are any other's involved I pray they will lose interest! Thank you for hearing my prayer Lord Amen!!!
 
Thank you Jesus for their unity as a married couple. Open up her ###'s eyes to realize that he is not complete without his one true love. I pray that he will choose to work out the marriage before it's too late. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Dear Father, I pray for this relationship. I pray that You will give this wife the strength to endure and the hope of keeping the relationship alive. Mend it and build it up oh God. I pray that you will protect them from the snares of the enemy. Open the eyes of this husband and may he see the wrong he has done. I hold this Prayer up to you Oh God. In Your Name, Amen.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Heavenly Father, I stand and pray in agreement with this request. I lift up all hurting and broken marriages, including my own, in Jesus' name to You for healing and restoration according to Your perfect will. Amen.
 
Lord please restore ###'s husband's love and honour towards his wife. May Your perfect will be done for this couple. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Psalm 93:1 ►l: The LORD reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved. Commentary on this verse: The majesty, power, and holiness of Christ's kingdom. - The Lord might have...
Replies
6
Views
124
please pray for my dog named ### he has been having episodes of Seizures, and sadly I don't have any prominence but going to pawn something to get money. JESUS I AM on Earth Please show compassion towards me and my dog in JESUS name Amen
Replies
9
Views
365
Please pray for my son healing both physically and mentally from being shot from behind. He is in Trauma ICU. He’s traumatized and thinks everyone is trying to kill him. The doctors are keeping him incubated to treat him. He has had several surgeries. After each surgery he gets paranoia and...
Replies
10
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom