Me And ### And ### Are Alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiaramurray

Humble Prayer Partner
I'm 18 years old and I have two very small little girls. A 17-month-old & a almost 3-week-old who was born 2 months early and is still in the NICU. Their father got out of prison in July 2012 and that's when I got pregnant with my second daughter. My life has not been the same. I feel so lost. I don't have any help from him. He texts or calls me and says how much he hates me and my kids. He says f*** us. My kids never did anything to him for him to say those things neither did I. He has other kids and he'll send me pictures of stuff that he buys them or pictures of him showing a bunch of money. He's very childish. He does not do anything for my girls. I blame myself because I should have been smarter about finding the right person to have kids with. I'm so hurt. As I'm writing this, I'm holding back tears. I just want someone to tell me that everything is going to be okay. Every night I worry myself almost to death because I feel so bad for my kids. What did they do to deserve this? Why? I don't understand! Just to know their dad doesn't live far and he never comes to see them. To know that he made them and he cares nothing about them. The only reason I won't change my number is because jobs that call me or our doctors. I pray I get my own car and place soon. I know I'm young, please don't judge me, but I'm doing my best. I messed up but I'm trying to fix it. I don't know how to pray. I never learned. I wonder sometimes, does God hear me? Does he care about me and my kids? He said he'll never leave us but it feels like he has. I'm tired of stressing and hurting. I just want my life back. At times, it's hard for me to get things for my kids. They didn't ask to be here and they have to go through this. I need someone to pray for me and my daughter. Ask God, does he care about us. Ask God, why did he leave us. God, where are you? I need you badly. I need you, please come back into our life. Someone please pray for us 3, PLEASE.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I'm trying to process the fact that I believe I'll be alone and isolated for the rest of my life. This just seems to be where God has me. I belong to a church and no matter how much I try, I even feel isolated there. So I guess I'm just supposed to be alone for the rest of...
Replies
11
Views
168
Lord, this is I think the most huge decision I'm about to do this year. To live alone, solo living. This is what I really want for long, to be more comfortable with my place, to enjoy my own company and sanity. I pray that you continue to bless and guide me as I'm about to step in the new...
Replies
8
Views
126
HOLY SPIRIT WHERE DID I PUT THE BRAND NEW CREDIT CARD I GOT GREATLY IT HAS GONE MISSING IAM RESPONSIBILE FOR IT PLUS I GOT MY MOM ONE SHE CAN USE IN MY NAME AS BLESSING SHE IS NEVER RESPONSIBILE FOR IAM I WAS ACCEPTED FOR ### I WAS GOING TO SURPISE HER GET THE CAR AND THEN PAY IT OFF GIVE HER...
Replies
8
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom