2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for my grandaughter. She is a teacher and GOD needs to work in the hearts of some of the staff at the school where she teaches. She is a christian that loves the LORD and serves HIM. She was saved at the age of ### years old. She is just a blessing to be around and loves everyone...
Replies
5
Views
100
  • Locked
will you pray that God will send me a roommate soon and a girl that will become my wife and that God will open a door so that I can study apologetics and make a living at it
Replies
3
Views
102
  • Locked
Please Praise God for today and pray for your fellow man. Please God you know what each of us needs. I pray God brings peace and contentment to each of our lives. I pray God allows this job to be mine. I could really use the word of God to help these people.
Replies
5
Views
63
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, thank You for the good plan You have for me. Today, I lay aside the disappointments of the past knowing that You have blessing in store for my future in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
112
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I pray for prosperity and to flourish with success. I thank Him for the new clients he has sent my way the past two months. I pray that my accounts receivable will improve and that I can receive what I believe is due to me. I pray for those individuals who owe me money that you bless...
Replies
5
Views
60
  • Locked
Please pray my daughter can focus on school and become happy. She has been sad lately. I don't want anything to happen to her. I love her greatly. She's my everything. Please God help her to overcome what's bothering her. Thanks
Replies
8
Views
80
  • Locked
Please pray for my friend ### who is taking care of her elderly mother and granddaughter. Prayers for her whole family.
Replies
4
Views
109
  • Locked
Please pray for my son ### the Lord Jesus will heal completely and spontaneously right now. Let the Lord transform ### and he will serve the Lord for the rest of his life. Remove all the bitterness, rejection, perfectionism, hatred, sin, condemnation, unlove, unforgiveness and give him rest...
Replies
4
Views
175
  • Locked
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to seek guidance and support during such times. Here are a few steps you might consider: 1. **Reflect on Your Feelings**: Take some time to understand what emotions you're experiencing and why. Journaling can be a helpful way to...
Replies
5
Views
115
  • Locked
please pray for the people who owe ### to make payments and also pray for ### for the ### to give ### exemption for all the modules ### applied for. Please pray that they will allow ### to do ### third year in the name of Jesus. ### pray for God's protection in ### relationship and all ### life...
Replies
4
Views
167
Back
Top Bottom