2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
My handbag has been stolen from my office with all the important documents in it. Please pray for the thief to return the documents.
Replies
5
Views
181
  • Locked
Dear All, Please pray for me, ###, I have been plagued with anxiety since I made a promise to God that I failed to keep, please ask forgiveness from Him together with me. I am afraid that my test would come out bad due to this malady. I want to set my life straight and start reaching for my...
Replies
5
Views
96
S
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you and my Friends of Prayer to ask that you continue to bless my business and the situations going on in my life financially. I am so burdened by things going on around me. Please help me to fight off this period of depression and guide me to peace, financial...
Replies
4
Views
87
Suzie
S
  • Locked
Hello: haven't been here in a while. Sister is still looking for a job; she is studying to drive a school bus in the meanwhile. She is a smart, talented graphic designer and a whiz at marketing. Please pray for her strength to get her through the bad times. Brother-in-law has lung cancer...
Replies
4
Views
157
  • Locked
Oh Lord, I thank you for my friendship with ###. I know you have brought us together. I thank you for a lasting friendship as we get to know each other very well. ### how can I see you online?
Replies
3
Views
86
  • Locked
please pray for my daughter and son who completed their degrees last year to find employment, pray that God will anoint their CV's and that my daughter's interview will be blessed on ###, also to bless my house, family, friends and my business
Replies
6
Views
138
  • Locked
sorry i missed some days of posting, i was not well have these terrible heel spurs do pray for my healing. please continue to pray for my son ### and his marriage in December this year. Pray that all will go well and all his need will be met, supernatural favour for him and his fiancee the peace...
Replies
5
Views
98
C
  • Locked
My best friend ### is struggling with alcoholism and needs major prayers. Please pray that he doesn't get physically hurt, doesn't cause anyone else to be physically hurt and that he doesn't cause physical damage to anyone. And that he eventually realizes that he needs to get sober and takes...
Replies
4
Views
131
  • Locked
Please pray for God's protection, favor, healing, and wisdom for ###, me, and my family and all Christians worldwide.
Replies
3
Views
104
S
  • Locked
i ask that my wife and i will win the publishers clearing house grand prize drawing on ###. we will use this money for God's glory to help those who are in need, pay off whats left of our debts, fix up our house or move, and enjoy this gft of life that God has given us.
Replies
3
Views
147
Back
Top Bottom