Please pray for God's protection, favor, healing and wisdom ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovejesussomuch

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for God's protection, favor, healing, and wisdom for ###, me, and my family and all Christians worldwide.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
I am praying for you. May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

*Let us pray that Heavenly Father will give me a wise and understanding heart so that I can be a good steward of all that He has entrusted to me, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will help me to seek Him with all my heart, to pour out my whole soul before Him in...
Replies
12
Views
199
*Let us pray that Heavenly Father will give me a wise and understanding heart so that I can be a good steward of all that He has entrusted to me, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will help me to seek Him with all my heart, to pour out my whole soul before Him in...
Replies
11
Views
383
*Let us pray that Heavenly Father will give me a wise and understanding heart so that I can be a good steward of all that He has entrusted to me, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will help me to seek Him with all my heart, to pour out my whole soul before Him in...
Replies
11
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,207
Messages
16,820,171
Members
651,261
Latest member
Ashoelkurvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom