Oh Lord, I thank you for my friendship with ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOAT2013PRAYERS

Humble Prayer Partner
Oh Lord, I thank you for my friendship with ###. I know you have brought us together. I thank you for a lasting friendship as we get to know each other very well.

### how can I see you online?
 
I am praying for you. May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for my friendship bw ### and myself. I miss him when he's not around. I would like for us to grow in friendship and get closer emotionally, mentally, etc. That means we need to communicate more than we do now. And have more honest convos, more joyous convos, experience togetherness that...
Replies
8
Views
211
I want to pray for Me and My friend ###. I surrender our bond to you Lord. Lord bless our bond with your grace and be the center of it. I want you to lead our bond with your love Lord. Cleanse both of our heart with your holy blood and make it pure out of lust and replace it with your...
Replies
6
Views
272
Lord I pray for My friend ### and myself. Lord I surrender our friendship in your hand. Lord fill both of our heart with your immense love and make our relation grow stronger and stronger in your love. Lord renew our hearts cleanse it with your holy blood and make us filled with ur love. Lord...
Replies
6
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,207
Messages
16,820,171
Members
651,261
Latest member
Ashoelkurvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom