Hello: haven't been here in a while. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmarieseigal

Prayer Warrior
Hello: haven't been here in a while.

Sister is still looking for a job; she is studying to drive a school bus in the meanwhile. She is a smart, talented graphic designer and a whiz at marketing. Please pray for her strength to get her through the bad times.

Brother-in-law has lung cancer; doctors are not sure how to treat it.

Me (###) am starting to have depression and I am doing pretty good hiding it, but know I will break soon. I feel so worthless - like I am a mistake and should have been born in the first place.

Please pray for my strength.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage.

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen!

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
I am praying for you. May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Teresa, you need to look at your attitude. First things first, you should embrace God's blessings with a positive attitude. Not by regretting why you were born. The Lord gave each and every one of us the ability to use our talents well. You have to water the roots of success in you so that it may grow. And by watering it, you have to speak words of wisdom and courage, by that God's blessings will follow.

Let us pray... "Father in the Mighty Name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, we humbly come before you today with thanksgiving in our hearts. Lord, you taught us to appreciate what we have and expect abundant blessings from you. Lord, today we come with needs because we know that you are the answer to our prayers. Lord, I pray that you will open ###'s mind to embrace what you have in store for her, let her acknowledgments be positive that it will drive attention of more success from you Lord. I pray for her sister who is still in search of a job, Lord, you never shame or mislead us but instead you shower us with more abundant blessings, and so Lord, we ask for your showers of blessings to reign over her sister and may you give her the best you have for her in Jesus name. For their brother-in-law, Lord, I pray for instant healing in Jesus name, show him that you still have blessings in store for him. I declare and decree that Lord, it is done in Jesus name. AMEN"

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make his face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you. May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been stressed out and stagnant. I have been praying and trying to keep my head up but it's hard to. I can't keep going this route if I do I won't have anything. God please I ask you please make a way for me. I know I pray about this everyday that's because I really need you. I really need...
Replies
8
Views
334
I haven't been on here in awhile a lot of things have happened since the last time I was on here. My sister ### who was diagnosed with gastric cancer back in February of this year passed away peacefully on April 5th but God has been supplying us with what we need. We are still in our home thank...
Replies
7
Views
385
My apologies I haven't been persistent with my Prayer request, Asking Prayers for ### the diagnosis isn't what I want to hear regarding my child, God has the last say. She's being made very comfortable I Pray that it doesn't come removing her from the ventilator and I Pray that her wombs heal...
Replies
6
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,207
Messages
16,820,171
Members
651,261
Latest member
Ashoelkurvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom