peachy
Servant
Dear Lord, I pray for prosperity and to flourish with success. I thank Him for the new clients he has sent my way the past two months. I pray that my accounts receivable will improve and that I can receive what I believe is due to me. I pray for those individuals who owe me money that you bless their finances so they can pay what is due to me for services I rendered.
I pray that the Lord may continue to bless me with his healing powers so I may help heal others. I pray that I may continue to be recommended to the community for my services. I am so grateful to those that have recommended me to others already.
I am thankful to have the Lord back in my life after such a dark period of my life. I look forward to his love shining down on me on my path. I pray that he paves my way and guides me.
I pray that the Lord may continue to bless me with his healing powers so I may help heal others. I pray that I may continue to be recommended to the community for my services. I am so grateful to those that have recommended me to others already.
I am thankful to have the Lord back in my life after such a dark period of my life. I look forward to his love shining down on me on my path. I pray that he paves my way and guides me.
