I, ###, am sick being alone all the time. Pray that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROSINS

Humble Prayer Partner
I, ###, am sick being alone all the time. Pray that I will meet someone very soon. I have no family at all.
 
God bless you. I pray the Lord answers your prayer. I too have been alone many years. Been praying for a godly wife and a couple of good friends. My heart goes out to you.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been alone and lonely all of my life but it got worse after my mom passed. People talk to me for a while and get irritated with me and then they stopped talking. People have spouses, kids, friends, family and I don't have none of it none of my family won't speak to me. I feel like...
Replies
7
Views
367
I am stressed out due to being alone and lonely and I have been alone all my life it got worse after my mom passed. I am very shy I have social anxiety it stops me from getting married I never been married before and I had a boyfriend in the past but they were ungodly. Please pray that God bless...
Replies
8
Views
220
Dear Heavenly Father My Abba-Daddy-God In Jesus's Name I Pray For A Godly Companion To Be Sent To Me Thank-You Everyone For Your Prayers For Me About This It Is Very Hard To Be Soo All Alone In Life Everyday PLEASE SEND ME THIS MIRACLE SOON THANK-YOU GOD Amen xox
Replies
8
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,239
Messages
16,820,454
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom