Prayer For The Bad News To Stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

debo

Humble Prayer Partner
I found out this morning that what little is left of my good name and reputation is been shredded this morning in the news. While my attorney is working on a motion for acquittal and appeal on a crime I did not commit, the State wasted no time in telling the local T.V that I will be facing up to 150 yrs at sentencing with video clips of my home. I need God's help in putting a stop to this miscarriage of justice, to put a stop to all the bad news, and to give me some reprieve as this cross is too heavy for me to bear. Please I need lots of prayers as I am standing fast in the Lord. I need to be able to care for my children and wife as I did other people's children for my entire career.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good that the ultrasound report changed to negative and they’ll keep an eye on the lumps as well that they would dry up and wither away completely off my body Jesus and this volatile neighbor so-called Christian friend will not continue to ignore me when I need their help the most Now to stand...
Replies
9
Views
157
The contact person and all the appointed managers were hiding from me, but God, through His mighty Holy Spirit, gave me wisdom, and I found the owner online! Thankfully, I had a helper who showed me how to contact the owner. Please thank the Lord for my helper and continue to pray for him...
Replies
7
Views
157
Protection from any evil today. Including noise, sickness and bad news. For my family to. ### and old mother.
Replies
9
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom