Prayer For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

keitgra

Humble Prayer Warrior
Lord you have promoted my ### to the highest and top position in his Company. But he has lots of challenges to face. Please support him Lord and bless him with the ability to lead his Organisation to the path of prosperity and success in Jesus name Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus thanks a lot from the bottom of my heart for this job. Despite difficulties, challenges you hold my hand and leading me. Forgive me for the moment that iam forget to be thankful. Lord, you know promotions are going in my department. Two times i missed the opportunity due to lack of...
Replies
11
Views
193
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your grace, wisdom, vision, and opportunities. As a man of God, help me become a man of value in healthcare systems globally. Give me wisdom to solve healthcare challenges, strengthen services, support professionals, create jobs, develop investments and businesses...
Replies
10
Views
54
In the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I pray for this organisation which now is fighting against each other,the incompetent leader snabbed almost ### candidate councillors as he has not send their list to the IEC and the problem is they were chosen by the communities the case will be...
Replies
11
Views
85
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom