I ask that there will be better hearing of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsuggs2

Account Closed
I ask that there will be better hearing of advice and applying it in my life. I struggle to listen from others and I hope that I can start with going on the words they give me.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯♾️FOLD GREATLY BINDED UP GREATLY BINDED UP GREATLY BINDED UP GREATLY NO HEARING LISTENING RECORDING MONITORING VIDEOS PHOTOS FOLLOWING TAPING GREATLY IN SECRET YOU EVIL BULLIES THIEVES RAPING WEIRDOS GREATLY BINDED UP GREATLY BINDED UP...
Replies
7
Views
109
Hello to all! I come to ask for my daughter to be lifted up in prayer! She has court this morning that will determine whether she has her parental rights taken or whether the court will be willing to continue to work with her. She has been knocked down and had to get back up so many times! I...
Replies
14
Views
215
LIFE IN NO HEARING SEEING WAKING UP EVER AGAIN IN MY ENERGY JOY FAVOR I EARNED NOT IN THE LORDS WILL GOD DOESNT CALL YOU FRIEND GREATLY GO TO HELLL WHERE U BELONG THAT STILL DOESNT WANT ME TO FIND ### NOT BE FRESH N CLEAN FALL OUT OF HEAVEN NO HELP NO FAVOR COVERED IN GATE R CLOSED SPIRITUAL TO...
Replies
11
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom