J
jarsmom1020
Guest
Please pray to Father God that my fiance ### will move back in, restore our broken family. Our daughter's birthday is tomorrow, and I'm so sad that we won't be a family like before. I understand the devil is hard at work, and doesn't want my family on the righteous path. Lord Jesus soften his stubbornness, and ego. Keep him from those who have ill intentions, and ill advice, I pray for his friends that surround him right now, to find Jesus and start living the life that the Lord wants for them.....open up my fiance's eyes, heart, mind so that he will see, understand, that after Father God family is important, my love for him is strong, I want my family whole again....Lord Jesus put us back on the journey we're supposed to be on. I believe Father God that you have given me signs to be patient, and not give up on him, I believe fully that we're meant to be. Help him Father God he's at war with himself. Lord Jesus help me stay strong, heal my heart, and cure my depression, help me move the mountain that's in front of me, I ask you Father God to please hear my prayers and everyone here's prayers, you are so mighty, the creator of miracles, and I'm asking you for one......in Jesus Name I pray......AMEN
