Dear Lord, thank you for my many blessings. Thank you for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tugmaster

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord, thank you for my many blessings. Thank you for my healthy family. Help me not be brought down by trivial incidents in my life. Stop me from allowing others to pull me down. I am truly blessed. Please remove my shortcomings. Thank you for carrying me all these years. Help my grandsons' blood work be good. Bring our world together. God bless those who pray for me and my family. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing.

Let's Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name "Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams and conquer all my fears.

God manifest Yourself today in ways that I have never experienced. Let my joys be fulfilled, my dreams become closer, and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You. Help me to take steps closer to my destiny.

Bless me with excellent health, joy, peace, and prosperity. But most importantly bless me with a heart that loves You, and the mind and strength to always walk in obedience to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer." In Jesus’ name I pray.

Encourager ### Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you God for add a new person to my Family. Today I am a proud Grandma. Thank you my God for a baby joy. I pray for the mother who is still in the theater. God Be the one working on her and the doctors are just instruments you are using. Both of them must come home healthily in Jesus name I...
Replies
7
Views
297
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessings. I am asking Lord that the seniors will continue to like me and not ignore me. I hope and I pray that people will continue to respect me and enjoy my term as a president of the group. I also pray for my husband that he will continue to...
Replies
11
Views
406
I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,226
Messages
16,820,377
Members
651,273
Latest member
Twixwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom