I pray that my husband ### will recognize the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopefull77

Humble Servant of All
I pray that my husband ### will recognize the lies of the enemy in his life. I pray that his attitude and actions will be guided by the truth as he brings his thoughts into captivity to the word of God. I pray for reconciliation in my marriage. I pray father God that you will grant me the strength I need to get through this hard time for your word says you will never give me more than I can handle. I pray for healing for myself in the areas of depression and insecurities. I lift up myself, my husband ### and my marriage to you I am laying my burdens at your feet Lord and I am praying believing and standing in faith for a miracle for my marriage God for my family there is so much more at stake here father God and I pray that you will open my husband's eyes to see the ways of the devil and that sin will be removed from his life in Jesus name I rebuke the devil from my marriage, my family, my life and my husband in the name of Jesus my husband's heart will be softened and he will return to this marriage and we will be stronger than ever! In Jesus name AMEN!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing.

Let's Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name "Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams and conquer all my fears.

God manifest Yourself today in ways that I have never experienced. Let my joys be fulfilled, my dreams become closer, and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You. Help me to take steps closer to my destiny.

Bless me with excellent health, joy, peace, and prosperity. But most importantly bless me with a heart that loves You, and the mind and strength to always walk in obedience to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer." In Jesus’ name I pray.

Encourager ### Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord Jesus, hear ### prayer, i plead the blood of Jesus upon the marriage and entire family. Thank You Jesus for You have heard and answered all ### prayers for ### marriage and family. amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 7:6 – “At the window of my house I looked down through the lattice.” Extended Explanation: In this verse, Solomon begins to share an observation from his own life. He describes looking out from the window of his house, peering...
Replies
8
Views
207
  • Article Article
Another little "hood" colloquialism which simply put, means: To understand. Rarely, these days, do I agree with my hometown. But, with this assessment, I absolutely agree: "Somebody, in this city should've been able to recognize the God in you." ABSOLUTELY!!! No one in Jesus's hometown...
Replies
0
Views
322
Please God in the name of Jesus make my husband to love me again and our children I am in so much pain and severe stress because he loves someone else after ###yrs together why can't he see me his wife and true love he has hurt me deeply this is a big mistake we are almost ###yrs old please God...
Replies
13
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,226
Messages
16,820,377
Members
651,273
Latest member
Twixwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom