Blessings

Status
Not open for further replies.

blessedone1

Disciple of Prayer
Lord I come on bend knee today. I need some guidance. My ### yr old is so depress. I don't know what to do. I want her to remain on honor rill land don't worry about thing that will bring her down. Please help me father. In Jesus name I pray. God touch my baby and show her everything will be ok.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today we're celebrating my mom's birthday, all though her character never shows gratitude is harsh specially towards my dad, me and brother Lord please we want to honor you but touch her heart she claims to be your daughter yet she doesn't show repentance has been for years her patter is very...
Replies
11
Views
169
A Prayer for Today Heavenly Father, Today, my heart feels heavy, and I don't fully understand why. I feel down, and I need Your peace. Please touch my heart and renew my spirit. Replace every sadness with Your joy, every worry with Your comfort, and every fear with Your hope. Lord, help me find...
Replies
10
Views
165
Jesus, I pray for my daughter to release herself completely from this very toxic relationship swiftly with no regrets. I declare that this young man and his mother will not steal her peace, her purpose, or her love and unity with her family. God's bless her with. Protect me and my family from...
Replies
8
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,226
Messages
16,820,377
Members
651,273
Latest member
Twixwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom