Help ### With This Choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

alan

Faithful Servant
My wife ### is moving to next step towards a divorce. Have tried explaining how I feel, how this will affect kids, how divorce destroys lives.

Please help her to weigh the aftermath of a divorce with the potential of a reconciliation. I am willing and ready to fight for our marriage. I ask that God helps her to see that divorce is not the answer. Our marriage can be fixed. We are not beyond help. There is still hope. Nothing is impossible for God.
 
I pray that God's will work on the heart of your wife and that she reconsider her divorce decision. Father grant blessings on this home and that these children will be covered and will always be remembered first throughout this difficult time for this family in your name Amen
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 20:18 – “Plans are established by seeking advice; so if you wage war, obtain guidance.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb teaches the value of seeking advice and wise counsel before making decisions, especially...
Replies
9
Views
647
Dear God, I feel uneasy, now knowing my ex-husband has moved into the same neighbourhood as I am. I am not sure if I made the wrong decision to divorce him. I was in a very bad state and felt miserable during our marriage. He was never able to show care to both me and my son. Not even provide...
Replies
7
Views
296
Pray for the severely mentally ill, insane and stubborn Kenyan-American madwoman ### to realize and accept the fact that she needs to start working from home full time for the best to support her kids in ### in May ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,211
Messages
16,820,230
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom