<3

  • Thread starter Thread starter nanchiyu
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nanchiyu

Guest
Dear Jesus. Whatever happen I know you wouldn't leave me. Thank you for giving me a problem to make me strong. Lord, me and my boyfriend are having a long distance relationship; it's hard. Please guide us that whatever happens we will be together soon, help me that all my plans for my family and soon in my future family will have a happy life. Hope that all our promises will come true. I love you, Lord, thank you for my boyfriend although he is not perfect and all my family and friends didn't like my boyfriend, but I accept what he really is. Guide my boyfriend because he is working now. Thank you, Lord, in Jesus we pray. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for God to allow my boyfriend to reach his professional goals if it is in His will. Please also pray as I often wish my boyfriend didn't have to work so hard. I wish that somehow he could find work that wouldn't be so draining (he has health concerns that require low stress). Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
137
I'm praying over my boyfriend's surgery, which is taking place in two days. I pray for the medical team to watch safely over my boyfriend. I pray for a gentle and lean recovery. I pray that in every moment God holds his hand and blesses him with what He think is best. I pray over my boyfriend's...
Replies
13
Views
241
I posted this yesterday: "I have been targeted for years by spiritual warfare that has been harassing me for leaving the new age and coming back to Christ. This warfare often influences people to be harmful toward me for no reason. Today, two people in my life (and possibly more people than...
Replies
10
Views
380
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,198
Messages
16,820,072
Members
651,251
Latest member
Cluyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom