My ### goes for a teaching position interview today ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter bryantbishop
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bryantbishop

Guest
My wife goes for a teaching position interview today at ###:### and we greatly need this. Never the less, we pray only for the Lord's will. Please pray for the Lord to calm her and speak through her. God Bless

Rev. ### ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the opportunity to move to another grade to teach next year. I’m pregnant with my fourth child and wondering if an older grade would be less exhausting. These last two years have been rough and I’m praying for a much smoother, easier year next year.
Replies
8
Views
267
🙌🏼 Praise The Lord THE JOB I'm Seeking EXISTS... Had 1st Interview Today in My Field w/ Base, Comm+Benefits and the Right Position (First Exact Match in 16 Mo 😅) -- I pray I'd get that Job, They Schedule Me for 2nd Interview -- I ask favor with the owner and interviewer, keep bringing me to...
Replies
12
Views
416
Hello all, Thank you so much for all of your kind prayers and thoughts. I have never been so genuinely touched by anything like this, from the bottom of my heart, thank you and bless you all. We are still waiting on hearing back, hopefully today as Wednesday seems to be the day of news (news...
Replies
9
Views
621
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,198
Messages
16,820,072
Members
651,251
Latest member
Cluyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom