Please pray for my youngest daughter ### who ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for your prayers. ### ### feels better and she does not have to take pain killer now. Praise the Lord for listening to our prayers.

Thank you all for your prayers. ### ### feels better and she does not have to take pain killer now. Praise the Lord for listening to our prayers.

Thank you all for your prayers. ### ### feels better and she does not have to take pain killer now. Praise the Lord for listening to our prayers.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Restoration and reconciliation with my youngest daughter.
Replies
8
Views
331
Please pray my youngest daughter finds forgiveness in her heart for my oldest daughter.
Replies
12
Views
517
Please pray for my daughter ### ### ### to score aggregates 4 ... That includes a D1 in Maths, D1 in English, D1 in science & a D1 in Social studies. Passing with 4 aggregates means she has passed with flying colors, please pray for her. Also pray for me too.... I'm a single mother and life...
Replies
6
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,198
Messages
16,820,072
Members
651,251
Latest member
Cluyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom