kiowasummer440
Account Closed
THANK YOU LORD for answering my prayers for a good job. I am truly blessed. I have seen and experienced the incredible power of prayer.
I can afford to take my girl to a doctor now. She hasn't been feeling well and having accidents wetting the bed and even while playing on the floor. Please Lord bring healing to my little girl; she is my reason for breathing.
Please watch over my family & friends. Please give ### the strength, fortifying his resolve to keep trying & looking. Please bless ### with a job deserving of her. Please watch over ### & ### help them. Please find me a partner who is ready for me.
AND ABOVE ALL
Please heal my girl ... I can not breathe without her.
Thank you for being my everything Lord.
I can afford to take my girl to a doctor now. She hasn't been feeling well and having accidents wetting the bed and even while playing on the floor. Please Lord bring healing to my little girl; she is my reason for breathing.
Please watch over my family & friends. Please give ### the strength, fortifying his resolve to keep trying & looking. Please bless ### with a job deserving of her. Please watch over ### & ### help them. Please find me a partner who is ready for me.
AND ABOVE ALL
Please heal my girl ... I can not breathe without her.
Thank you for being my everything Lord.
