Please pray for my buddy's ###. He is in ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbury0621

Prayer Partner
Please pray for my buddy's dad. He is in the hospital and is on life support. He has had really bad health issues for years now and finally it has overtaken his body, BUT, I know that through Jesus Christ our Lord he can be healed!!! I believe that through your prayers and ours, Christ can make a way for healing to consume his body....I also pray that through this difficult time that God would minister unto them and their family for they are not Christians and they need to know the Lord! Please pray with me...thank you so much.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for my buddy ### they cancel his next load
Replies
4
Views
266
Please pray for ###, my son-in-law. He has a wife and 2 sons. He is in a coma and has bleeding on the brain and fractures. From the ascendant, bring him back to us more healthy than before. Amen, thank you, Jesus.
Replies
13
Views
317
Father please give me strength, lord I don't know how to deal with an unfaithful husband everything he is doing is revenge. Lord he takes woman to our marital home. ### years of marriage. He doesn't want to reconcile with me. Somebody please pray for me. I am hurting so much. I DON'T KNOW WHAT...
Replies
10
Views
361
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,195
Messages
16,819,961
Members
651,241
Latest member
Aziorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom