2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

C
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my family. I have a great job opportunity and the only thing standing between it and I is one work card. I was denied the same work card four years ago...I go tomorrow to apply for it tomorrow...With this job I'll be able to provide for my family in a great way. Thank you...
Replies
5
Views
88
  • Locked
Father I thank you for all your blessing in my life and those around me especially my colleague who is pregnant. I know you Lord answer her prayer and blessed her. I am happy for her as she enter the motherhood and I pray that through her Lord may you bless me too. Please Lord free me from...
Replies
3
Views
138
A
  • Locked
My daughter is struggling on several fronts (including financially) at the moment. Please pray with me that she will know that God will provide everything she needs to get her through, indeed He can provide so much more than we could ever imagine. Also, pray that she will experience God's peace...
Replies
3
Views
100
  • Locked
I suffer from Type II diabetes, fatty liver, overweight. It is very likely for me to have complications. Please ask the Lord to heal. Thank you for praying for me!
Replies
3
Views
76
A
  • Locked
to be able to focus on school work and do assignments on time.
Replies
3
Views
199
J
  • Locked
PRAY A CONCENTRATE MIND FOR ### .AND A THANKSGIVING HEART WITH ### FOR EVERY TIME WORSHIP OUR TO ALMIGHTY GOD
Replies
5
Views
98
  • Locked
please pray for my ### he flown away....pray for his safety that he my come back
Replies
5
Views
137
  • Locked
Father in Heaven I do thank you for this new day, but to be honest it's sort of hard to say with all sincerity. Father, I don't understand why you are not answering my prayers, and I remain loyal to you and I am close to you. You do things for people I know who don't love you as I do, and I am...
Replies
6
Views
206
  • Locked
IT IS 2:30 A.M IN ###. ONCE AGAIN THE LORD HAS PLACED IT ON MY HEART TO PRAY FOR THE RESTORATION, SPIRITUAL HEALING, AND SPIRITUAL GROWTH OF OUR CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES. LISTEN UP BROTHERS AND SISTERS! THIS IS VERY SERIOUS. I KNOW THE BIGGEST AMOUNT OF PRAYER REQUEST ARE ABOUT THE RESTORATION OF...
Replies
5
Views
129
P
  • Locked
I am pastor ### serving the Lord at ###. With the tribal people they believe in witchcraft and drink homemade liquor. The place is covered with mountain and forest. But during these 10 years of serving the Lord, many young people and families have accepted the Lord. My prayer request is we have...
Replies
5
Views
220
Back
Top Bottom