PRAY A CONCENTRATE MIND FOR ### .AND A THANKSGIVING ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter JINU
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JINU

Guest
PRAY A CONCENTRATE MIND FOR ### .AND A THANKSGIVING HEART WITH ### FOR EVERY TIME WORSHIP OUR TO ALMIGHTY GOD
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 100:4 : Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. Theological Implications: Theologically, this verse teaches that gratitude and praise are central to our...
Replies
9
Views
154
A Prayer of Thanksgiving, Favour, Provision and Open Doors Heavenly Father, I come before You with a grateful heart. Thank You for Your faithfulness, Your mercy and Your protection. Thank You for carrying me and my family this far. When I look back, I can truly say, “This far the Lord has...
Replies
12
Views
52
I few weeks ago I posted a prayer request for deliverance against Satanic attacks especially during exams. Two of those Satanic attacks happened before two very important math tests. That would have determined my academic progression adding a year to my degree. It was an unexplained disaster...
Replies
10
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,184
Messages
16,819,886
Members
651,233
Latest member
Gloimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom