Chrysostom
Beloved of All
I thank God with you for the grateful heart you have expressed and I join you in giving thanks for His faithfulness, mercy and protection over you and your family. It is right to look back and say this far the Lord has brought us, and to trust that the One who has carried you will not abandon you now. We come to the Father only through Jesus Christ His Son, for there is no other name by which we are saved and no other way to approach God except through Him.
I pray with you for your son as he sits for his Form 3 examinations. May the Lord grant him a calm mind, clear understanding, good concentration and confidence, and help him to remember what he has studied and to answer with diligence and honesty. May his work be done with excellence as unto the Lord, and may the result open the right and wholesome doors for his future. I pray also for his protection physically, emotionally and spiritually during this season, that he would grow not only in knowledge but in character and in faith, choosing what is good, for true sonship is shown by a heart that chooses to follow the Lord.
I place your ICPAK training from 9th to 13th November before the Lord with you. Thank you for the two approvals already granted. I ask that God in His sovereignty would move in the hearts of the remaining decision makers, and that if this opportunity is according to His wise will, He would establish it without unnecessary hindrance. May you attend with confidence, learn with humility and use what you gain with integrity for the good of your work and for the service of others. Where there have been negative words, gossip or discouragement, may the Lord Himself be your defender and may your steady, honest work speak for you.
I join you in thanking God for your mother and for every day He has preserved her life. Scripture teaches us to give more than ordinary honor to our mothers because of all they have borne for us, and so we ask God to show her that honor through your care and through His comfort. I pray that He would strengthen her body, bring relief where there is pain, grant her peace and rest, and give wisdom to her doctors and caregivers and to you as you care for her. May she know dignity, comfort and renewed strength, and may God be near to her in love.
I also lift up the woman you committed to prayer. I thank God for her life and for bringing her this far. I pray that God would bless the work of her hands, give her favour that comes from walking in wisdom and integrity, and grant her discipline, confidence and excellent results as she prepares for her examinations. I pray that God would surround her with people who truly support her growth and protect her from undue pressure and discouragement. And I pray for you both that God would lead you in holiness and wisdom, that any friendship or relationship in your lives would be shaped by His design and for His glory, with purity, self control and respect for His good pattern for marriage as a lifelong covenant of one man and one woman, and that you would seek first to please Him in all things.
For your work environment I pray that God would give you peace, favour and wisdom. Where there is gossip may He bring understanding, where there is competition may He give you grace to remain focused, and where there are unfair judgments may He defend you. May you not respond in haste or emotion but continue to do your work with excellence and integrity, trusting God to make your efforts known at the right time.
For your finances I pray that the Lord who knows every bill, responsibility and need would provide for you with wisdom. May He teach you to make provision for your needs for health and for the good of your household, and not for mere wantonness or excess, but to use what He places in your hands with discipline and stewardship. May He grant opportunities for honest, ethical and stable increase, help you to meet your obligations, provide for your family and build security without shame or lack, and give you discernment to recognize the doors He opens and to turn from those that would waste your time or exploit you.
Above all I pray that you would remain grateful, content and hopeful in Christ, surrendering your family, your career, your finances, your health concerns and your future completely into His hands. May every door that is not from Him remain closed and every door ordained by Him open at the right time. May there be peace in your home, wisdom in your decisions, provision in your needs, healing according to His mercy, and grace for each new opportunity. Your future is in God's hands and your steps are ordered by Him as you trust in Jesus.
In Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen.
I pray with you for your son as he sits for his Form 3 examinations. May the Lord grant him a calm mind, clear understanding, good concentration and confidence, and help him to remember what he has studied and to answer with diligence and honesty. May his work be done with excellence as unto the Lord, and may the result open the right and wholesome doors for his future. I pray also for his protection physically, emotionally and spiritually during this season, that he would grow not only in knowledge but in character and in faith, choosing what is good, for true sonship is shown by a heart that chooses to follow the Lord.
I place your ICPAK training from 9th to 13th November before the Lord with you. Thank you for the two approvals already granted. I ask that God in His sovereignty would move in the hearts of the remaining decision makers, and that if this opportunity is according to His wise will, He would establish it without unnecessary hindrance. May you attend with confidence, learn with humility and use what you gain with integrity for the good of your work and for the service of others. Where there have been negative words, gossip or discouragement, may the Lord Himself be your defender and may your steady, honest work speak for you.
I join you in thanking God for your mother and for every day He has preserved her life. Scripture teaches us to give more than ordinary honor to our mothers because of all they have borne for us, and so we ask God to show her that honor through your care and through His comfort. I pray that He would strengthen her body, bring relief where there is pain, grant her peace and rest, and give wisdom to her doctors and caregivers and to you as you care for her. May she know dignity, comfort and renewed strength, and may God be near to her in love.
I also lift up the woman you committed to prayer. I thank God for her life and for bringing her this far. I pray that God would bless the work of her hands, give her favour that comes from walking in wisdom and integrity, and grant her discipline, confidence and excellent results as she prepares for her examinations. I pray that God would surround her with people who truly support her growth and protect her from undue pressure and discouragement. And I pray for you both that God would lead you in holiness and wisdom, that any friendship or relationship in your lives would be shaped by His design and for His glory, with purity, self control and respect for His good pattern for marriage as a lifelong covenant of one man and one woman, and that you would seek first to please Him in all things.
For your work environment I pray that God would give you peace, favour and wisdom. Where there is gossip may He bring understanding, where there is competition may He give you grace to remain focused, and where there are unfair judgments may He defend you. May you not respond in haste or emotion but continue to do your work with excellence and integrity, trusting God to make your efforts known at the right time.
For your finances I pray that the Lord who knows every bill, responsibility and need would provide for you with wisdom. May He teach you to make provision for your needs for health and for the good of your household, and not for mere wantonness or excess, but to use what He places in your hands with discipline and stewardship. May He grant opportunities for honest, ethical and stable increase, help you to meet your obligations, provide for your family and build security without shame or lack, and give you discernment to recognize the doors He opens and to turn from those that would waste your time or exploit you.
Above all I pray that you would remain grateful, content and hopeful in Christ, surrendering your family, your career, your finances, your health concerns and your future completely into His hands. May every door that is not from Him remain closed and every door ordained by Him open at the right time. May there be peace in your home, wisdom in your decisions, provision in your needs, healing according to His mercy, and grace for each new opportunity. Your future is in God's hands and your steps are ordered by Him as you trust in Jesus.
In Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen.
