Father i thank you for all your blessing in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

myce

Humble Prayer Partner
Father I thank you for all your blessing in my life and those around me especially my colleague who is pregnant. I know you Lord answer her prayer and blessed her. I am happy for her as she enter the motherhood and I pray that through her Lord may you bless me too.

Please Lord free me from worries of earthly things, stress and jealousy that I feel when I see women that are pregnant. Fill me with your Holy Spirit and above all with the fruit of the womb. Cover me with the blood of Jesus and intervene in my prayers and strengthen me as I pass through this trying time in my life.

Lord I humbly wait for You to open the fallopian tube and grant my desire in Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus lord in heaven. I feel God's presence in my heart and just want to say that I appreciate you, I love you Thank you God for letting me know that you are here for me and my family and in my heart. Please help me lead my family to Christianity. I see positive changes in my life and theirs. In...
Replies
10
Views
495
Lord Jesus Christ help me with my life and I will be ready to except your blessings. Thank you for not letting me say anything that would make things worse. God seen what happened and he did not want to do something I would regret. Please Jesus carry this plea for forgiveness and bless us...
Replies
6
Views
379
Please, God, send blessings for my ###, ###, and all who need you. You know what I need and you bless me every day. You know the blessings that I pray for. Please grant me the Serenity to accept your will not mine. Please Jesus shower us with your blessings please grant us a large financial...
Replies
8
Views
439
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,198
Messages
16,820,072
Members
651,251
Latest member
Cluyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom