Illnesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

ry4bsc

Humble Prayer Partner
I suffer from Type II diabetes, fatty liver, overweight. It is very likely for me to have complications. Please ask the Lord to heal.

Thank you for praying for me!
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus is our mighty healer of this arm shoulder and knee pain to feet, diabetes Copd arthritis and possible Cancer that could be affecting these joints and bones, great is the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers them out of them all! Have mercy on your saints Lord, satan The Lord...
Replies
11
Views
160
I request you to pray for my family deliverance because we have mental problems, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, I have love for other women, It has caused for me a police case, ###, and I abandoned my children to suffer. Pray to end my police case, get my children to be helped.
Replies
9
Views
336
Dear Heavenly Father please pray for me to be cured of all illnesses. I have medical tests this week please let them be normal. Calm my anxiety help me through the next few weeks. Let my son’s legal problems turn out in a positive way.
Replies
12
Views
444
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,184
Messages
16,819,886
Members
651,233
Latest member
Gloimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom