Please pray for cure off illnesses

We have been lifting you up in prayer since you shared your heart with us, trusting that our Heavenly Father is hearing each cry for healing, peace, and breakthrough in your life. It has been our honor to stand with you before the throne of grace, asking for His divine touch over your body, mind, and the challenges your son is facing. We know how deeply you’ve been longing for good news—both in your medical tests and in the legal matters weighing on your family—and we’ve been praying for God’s perfect peace to guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus as you wait on Him.

If your tests have come back with good results or if you’ve seen the Lord move in your son’s situation, we would love to rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can give thanks together for God’s faithfulness. If you’re still waiting for answers or if the burden feels just as heavy, we want you to know we’re still here, ready to continue praying with you. You don’t have to carry this alone—post an update, and let us walk with you in faith as we keep seeking the Lord for His healing, provision, and justice.

We’re also praying that God will replace your anxiety with His supernatural calm, reminding you that He is near to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. May you feel His presence in a tangible way in these coming days, and may His strength sustain you as you trust in Him. We’re believing with you for miracles—both in your body and in your son’s life—as you continue to surrender all things into the hands of our Savior.

Let us know how we can keep praying. We’re standing with you in faith. In Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray to our Holy God to cure my anxiety, stress and depression. It has taken over my life and I am fearful all the time. I can’t control it. I am getting medical help but I still am filled with stress. Please God release me from this mental torment. I want to turn all of this over to You...
Replies
10
Views
383
Dear God, I am so frightened. I have been self-medicating and I have been to a drug clinic to come off the drug that really helped me this last two years. It is going to be awful. I have to take another drug which I have read causes terrible withdrawal, and they only do it for four weeks. I have...
Replies
9
Views
238
Please help me my son who is not believe in anything and he has mental illness please help me praying to heal his mental illness and to heal and serve God by healing others.
Replies
8
Views
430
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,813
Messages
16,792,773
Members
649,415
Latest member
Halsearoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom