I have been up the last few weeks just ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter trustinghim10
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trustinghim10

Guest
I have been up the last few weeks just crying not knowing what to do or how to feel. I feel so lost & alone. I need your prayers. My fiance of 8 months (we have 5 kids between us) left me without saying a word. I came home & all his clothes & belongings were gone. We live in ### & he is now in ###. Up unto this point there was no warning signs. We were so happy. He would get up every day, make coffee and breakfast, we cuddled every night, loved each other so much, spent every moment together. All I ever felt from him was love & he was so sweet to me & the kids. So this is such a shock to me. He says it's bc he got a job that pays really well. That he felt like such a failure, like a nobody at home bc he couldn't support his family or find a good job. But to just up and leave? My kids & I are completely devastated and in shock. This man is my baby, my life. The love I thought we had for each other was so strong. I just don't understand. Please pray for him, that he will have a change of heart, something in him that changes. Please pray for me and my children that we will have peace, understanding, something. I am so scared & so hurt. Why would someone do this to his family. I want to add that he was in Iraq for years...he has PTSD & still has flashbacks & gets emotional thinking about all of it. Please pray for all of us, Please...I need to know if he was just a player & user all this time or if there is something wrong with him. I need to know rather to move on or try to get our family back together. I need closure...I need my prayers answered. I am so confused & hurting.
 
NEW STRENGTH

ISAIAH 40:31

"YET THOSE WHO WAIT FOR THE LORD WILL GAIN NEW STRENGTH; THEY WILL MOUNT UP WITH WINGS LIKE EAGLES, THEY WILL RUN AND NOT GET TIRED, THEY WILL WALK AND NOT BECOME WEARY."
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In a few weeks I am, under anesthesia, getting my stomach checked due to suspected ulcers cuz I have a lot of pain. I am afraid it is cancer. That I will die fast. And I am also very afraid to do from something else going wrong while I'm under. Or that I will wake up with tubes through my mouth...
Replies
7
Views
264
I have been sick the last few weeks, Please prayer that I get better. And I pray God Draws closer Amen,
Replies
15
Views
298
I have been sick the last few weeks, Please prayer that I get better. And I pray God Draws closer Amen, Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
10
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,195
Messages
16,819,961
Members
651,241
Latest member
Aziorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom