please pray for me as i need peace of ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter iamforgiven
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iamforgiven

Guest
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for peace of mind and support during a disability review process. Concerns about potential denial, job search difficulties due to limited skills, and fear of homelessness. Request for help with anxiety and sleep issues.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Oooh sweety Those bad thoughts come in because the devil is trying to discourage you. Sometimes I wake up with a scared heart. Like something bad is going to happen in the day. Do you know what I say to myself. I say Lord deep inside me this whole day I am going to smile throughout, I am beautiful, and nothing will take away my happiness today.

When you wake up, pray, fast if you can for that day. Always talk to yourself. There is power in the words that come out of your mouth. Speak inspiring words to yourself. You will see God come through in all the difficult situations in your life. Just believe, sweety.
 
You are more than a conqueror, the Lord is your provider. I pray the Lord's hand will surprise you with victory in Jesus' name. You will not be denied, the Lord will favour you as you go for this test. Don't believe in your skills, believe in God, for he gives us the strength to make wealth. Those who know their God shall do exploits. God will not expose your weakness but make needful your little skills. Just trust God and He will do it for You.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi my name is ###, am from ###, I lived at my home peacefully for a number of years I was never uncomfortable until recently a gansta opened a bar next to my home & started blasting loud music towards my home I contacted the police for help none was available so please pray for me so this...
Replies
8
Views
276
Please pray with me for reconciliation with my ###, pray that she will forget the past mistakes and be healed, pray also for our ### increase and grow spiritually. Pray also for my ### to pay me.
Replies
11
Views
414
Please pray for me about peaceful sleep tonight as I am worn out and tired for the past ###-### weeks mentally too I would like to see everyone here go to bed before it gets too late too also pray that all of my needs are met too there are several serious ones too urgent ones pray for my life...
Replies
8
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,184
Messages
16,819,886
Members
651,233
Latest member
Gloimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom