I thank you for your prayes my daughter woke ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosaarose

Humble Prayer Partner
I thank you for your prayers my daughter woke up feeling a bit better today, believe God is doing total healing to her. God bless you.
 
Thank You for the Praise Report. God heard our prayers and He answered. All the glory goes to God. Halleluiah! To God Be The Glory For The Great Things He Has Done. <><><> Encourager ###, ###, ### ~### Life Coach & ### Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I come to you this morning I am requesting prayers from my brothers and sisters for my daughter ### and my granddaughter ### ### was a single mom without a husband who got married to ### stepdad and was divorced 6 years ago ### is now 21 and is 4 years ago developed condition...
Replies
7
Views
170
My daughter ###, woke me up asking why her dad's wife was by our mirror. She had a dream at ###:###am. I found the prayer against evil mirrors and prayed it but I am requesting prayer as there is also strength in numbers. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
490
I am begging everyone here, such beautiful ppl I strive to be like, to please pray for my young daughter ###. Our preliminary results are that her liver is swelling, I am begging you to pray for us, she is so young and we are so alone other than you and Jesus. Please I beg you to pray that he...
Replies
12
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,184
Messages
16,819,886
Members
651,233
Latest member
Gloimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom