Praying For A Husband Whose Fears And Hounours God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flavia

Good and Faithful Servant
Am ### and have been in one serious relationship which broke my heart. I got into another but had to quit. I no longer want to indulge my self in another relationship when am not going to marry that man. Am praying for a Godly husband and I believe the right man will come my way.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
I would like My fellow Prayer warriors to stand in with me to pray for the right man in my life. Kindly stand in with me.
Replies
4
Views
78
  • Locked
Lord God, I put my trust in your today. Comfort me in and with all my decisions, and lead me away from temptations of all kinds. Thank you Lord for knowing what's going on, because I certainly don't. Thank you for comforting me also. I need your loving embrace. I continue to pray that you be...
Replies
6
Views
131
  • Locked
Lord God, I put my trust in your today. Comfort me in and with all my decisions, and lead me away from temptations of all kinds. Thank you Lord for knowing what's going on, because I certainly don't. Thank you for comforting me also. I need your loving embrace. I continue to pray that you be...
Replies
6
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,184
Messages
16,819,886
Members
651,233
Latest member
Gloimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom