Praying For A Husband Whose Fears And Hounours God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flavia

Good and Faithful Servant
I would like My fellow Prayer warriors to stand in with me to pray for the right man in my life.

Kindly stand in with me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for God to show me anything I haven't repented of, or need to spend more time praying for freedom from. Occult ties or childhood sins, it's all very serious. I'm tired of living in constant anxiety which has held me back all my life. I've allowed the devil to wreak havoc on my mind since...
Replies
10
Views
666
  • Locked
Am ### and have been in one serious relationship which broke my heart. I got into another but had to quit. I no longer want to indulge my self in another relationship when am not going to marry that man. Am praying for a Godly husband and I believe the right man will come my way.
Replies
3
Views
73
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,195
Messages
16,819,961
Members
651,241
Latest member
Aziorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom