2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

T
  • Locked
My prayer request is for God to send a flood of blessings to my family as we live our lives in serving him in our community in all that we do in tune with the Holy Spirit who we have in our hearts and hear in our heads. May I along with my wife and children recognize daily guidance from our Lord...
Replies
5
Views
141
  • Locked
I have been praying for the good Lord to give me an opportunity to reconcile with my wife. A friend of ours is helping us to get together soon. Please help me pray so I can change and make our lives better together in God's name. Amen
Replies
5
Views
136
  • Locked
pray that i get over this web am caught in.
Replies
3
Views
137
  • Locked
May the good Lord help me seal my mouth where there is need, say what should be said at the right time and to the right people.
Replies
5
Views
87
R
  • Locked
My husband and I were separated for a few years and reunited 2 and 1/2 years back. But my ### year old daughter doesn't want us to live together. Last 1 year she has been giving too much trouble and throwing too many tantrums that I lost my cool with my husband several times saying he came back...
Replies
2
Views
88
  • Locked
God, I have come to you because you know me well, you can easily solve my problem, put remedy to it, let your will be done.
Replies
4
Views
89
  • Locked
pray that my friend understand my jokes and not to take offense. help me pray that i know how to joke and to who. my God you understand me well hence help my friends know that am innocent.
Replies
3
Views
110
  • Locked
Please God Please help me to get this job, I really need this job, I love you with all my heart, and I always will, I don't know where I would be without you, please God help me with this situation. In Jesus name amen.
Replies
2
Views
67
  • Locked
Please pray for salvation of ###, ###, ###, and ###
Replies
4
Views
120
S
  • Locked
Kindly pray for me and for my marriage. I want to do according to God's will and I want my wife to be born again.
Replies
4
Views
110
Back
Top Bottom