Kindly pray for me and for my marriage. I ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter sanjeet
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sanjeet

Guest
Kindly pray for me and for my marriage. I want to do according to God's will and I want my wife to be born again.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I place a hedge of thorns around this marriage and all marriages on this site and bind Satan from any further destruction. I pray that hearts are healed and blinders are removed. Please break the chains Satan has on the wayward spouse and bring them back home. If there are any other's involved I pray they will lose interest! I pray that communication barriers are broken. Give them no rest Lord until they return to you as well. Thank you for hearing my prayer Lord in Jesus Mighty Name Amen!!!

"Jesus said, 'If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.'" John 8:31-32

"If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer." Matthew 11:22

We stand on the following promises:
John 14:27, Matthew 11:22, Mark 11:24, Jeremiah 31:13, Jeremiah 15:20, Numbers 23:19, Hosea 14:4, Isaiah 29:24,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just need prayer for my marriage to help keep the devil out. Latetly it has been argument for nonse and my mother in law makes it worse she is very ungratful we treated her with respect she always finds way to bring me down or make me feel bad. All I do is love my husband and treat him with...
Replies
10
Views
190
“Praise the Lord, Since yesterday, I have not been feeling well. I have high blood pressure and a headache. I am worried about my children’s college and school annual fees. My wife is also not feeling well, and we are facing financial difficulties. Kindly pray for ###.”
Replies
12
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom