God, i have come to you because you know ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VM9

Servant
God, I have come to you because you know me well, you can easily solve my problem, put remedy to it, let your will be done.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus there's nothing you cannot do my step mother told me that I will never get married and nothing good will locate me since that time till now it is not easy with me each time I'm in the relationship I will be seen her in my dream immediately I saw my step mother In my dream my...
Replies
9
Views
338
In the words and lyrics of ### Lord, Do it for me Oh Lord, do it for me Lord If you don't do it It just won't be done So Lord, do it for me Lord fix it for me Anybody know that only God can do it Oh uh fix it for me oh, Thank you Jesus Because lord, I have a problem that...
Replies
9
Views
282
Faithful God, thank you because you are always there to safeguard us against the evil in this world. Lord humble all my enemies & May they stop all evil.
Replies
7
Views
435
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom