I Hope To Reconcile With ### Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

jla1228

Disciple of Prayer
I have been praying for the good Lord to give me an opportunity to reconcile with my wife. A friend of ours is helping us to get together soon. Please help me pray so I can change and make our lives better together in God's name. Amen
 
Lord Your Word says that what You have united no man shall divide. Restore this marriage sweet Jesus for there is nothing too hard nor impossible for You. Bring them closer and bind them in Your unending love. Bless the person who are trying to reconcile them that he/she may speak words of faith and encouragement. Soften her heart and grant them forgiveness and peace. In Jesus name Amen!
 
may God give grant you your prayer and change the desires of your heart.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
I am praying for you there is nothing more sacred than family.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for the peace that surpasses all understanding. We are bonding thru this course. 1 week of chemo and radiation under our belts. We celebrated the gift from our Heavenly Father. Dear Lord Jesus: please guide us now. Thank you for giving us a new beginning. One day at a time. In Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
269
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 137:9 – “Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 137:9 is one of the most difficult verses in the Bible to understand because of its harsh and violent...
Replies
7
Views
448
I’m asking for prayers to please reconcile my family and bring them back home and to keep me on track and for ### to see I’m making positive changes. And to keep my job safe during this period. I love her and I love my family and I just want us back together.
Replies
9
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom