May the good Lord help me seal my mouth ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VM9

Servant
May the good Lord help me seal my mouth where there is need, say what should be said at the right time and to the right people.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord, please put a guard before the mouth of your servant. Give them peace and wisdom in Jesus' name. Thank you and Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask humbly, please, for serious prayer over my physical appearance, look, health, and healing over my mouth and teeth. I was shot in the face and was damaged heavily that I not only lost teeth but part of my gums. I've been through surgeries to get some reconstruction and plastic surgery done...
Replies
9
Views
398
And pray for me, that words may be given to me when I open my mouth, to proclaim boldly the mystery of the good news [of salvation], Ephesians 6:19
Replies
11
Views
414
Dear Lord Jesus, My dad doesn’t wanna talk about ideas and goals. He just wants me to do what he thinks is best for me. He wants me to be a zookeeper, but doesn’t ever regard how they treat me, what position I am that fits me best, and even ignores safety standards. I wanna go on offsites and...
Replies
10
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom